You can easily send your referral digitally via ZorgDomein
Because we want everything to take place in the first consultation (diagnosis and treatment proposal), we ask the GP to request an X-ray of the relevant joint/limb. In the consultation room, we have an ultrasound machine so that we can immediately make an ultrasound and/or perform an ultrasound infiltration or puncture. In this way, everything takes place at once in an efficient manner and the patient does not have to come back unnecessarily.
If an X-ray is not indicated, for example with a trigger finger, you do not have to request this. If you have any doubts, please contact us.
If you would like to consult with colleagues, you can contact us by telephone from Monday to Friday between 09:00 and 18:00 on telephone number (035) 622 83 29. The orthopedic surgeon on duty will be happy to assist you.
We can also do consultations in your practice, please feel free to contact us.
- No waiting times for consultation or surgery
- Mobile ultrasound, diagnostics, and ultrasound-guided injections/punctures
- Possibility of viewing consultation
- Short lines, easily accessible, direct feedback
- Reinforcement of various disciplines, multidisciplinary approach
- Appropriate and sensible care
Need a quick consultation and treated quickly?
Then make an appointment now!
Make an appointment